Friday, October 29, 2010

Links Post

The watchblog is a Republican blog that defined the stance of Republicans on the issue of affirmative action in college and workplace.
This website offered a solution that made both sides of the affirmative action issue happy, which I used in my theory post.
This website offered the opinion of Democrats on the issue of affirmative action in America.
The University of Michigan’s website gave an in depth summary of the Supreme Court decision to uphold affirmative action.  I cited this site multiple times throughout my blog.
In Motion Magazine created a timeline on the history of affirmative action in America, which help me narrow done specific aspects I wanted to research on affirmative action.
This website provided positives and negatives of affirmative action.
This website provided an in depth definition of affirmative action.

No comments:

Post a Comment